- Ontario issued photo card, driver’s licence or motor vehicle permit (vehicle portion).
- Cancelled personalized cheque, credit card or bank account statement.
- Utility bill for hydro, telephone or cable TV, water, gas or a bill from a public utilities commission.
- Cheque stub, T4 statement or pay receipt issued by an employer.
- Statement of direct deposit for Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support Program.
- Property tax assessment, income tax assessment notice, Child Tax Benefit statement.
- Mortgage statement, lease or rental agreement.
- Transcript or report card from a post-secondary school.
- Document showing campus residence, issued by the office or officials responsible for student residence at a post-secondary institution.
- Any other document from the government of Canada, Ontario or a municipality in Ontario or a document issued or certified by a court in Ontario.
- Any document from a Band Council in Ontario established under the Indian Act (Canada).
- Insurance policy or insurance statement.
- Loan agreement or other financial agreement with a financial institution.
- Statement of Employment Insurance Benefits Paid T4E.
- Statement of Old Age Security T4A (OAS), Canada Pension Plan Benefits T4A (P), Canada Pension Plan Statement of Contributions.
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board Statement of Benefits T5007.
- CNIB card or a card from another registered charitable organization that provides services to persons with disabilities.
- Document showing residence at a long-term care home under the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007, issued by the Administrator for the home.
- Hospital card or record.
Types of Acceptable Identification Showing Name & Toronto Address
New Ward 13 — Toronto Centre Boundaries
If you live in the new Ward 13, Toronto Centre, you can vote for Kristyn Wong-Tam. It has the same boundaries as the federal and provincial districts of Toronto Centre. Here are the boundaries:
Find your exact polling location, the identification you need to and pledge your support: www.kristynwongtam.ca/vote.